If you love fresh and fluffy pancakes, then this Amangiri Pancake Recipe can be the best pancake recipe for your next breakfast or brunch. It is delicious, fluffy and very easy to make. You need just a few simple ingredients to prepare this amazing dish for your breakfast.
What is amangiri pancake?
Amangiri is a famous resort in the American state of Utah. One of the famous dishes served at Amangiri Restaurant is its special Amangiri Pancake. Which is a secret recipe from Chef Anthony Marazitta. Chef Anthony Marazitta has won the award for best pancake recipe in the world.
The recipe of Amangiri Pancake is a mixture of some wet ingredients like unsalted butter, eggs, buttermilk and Amangiri’s secret ingredient “Coca-Cola”, which makes the pancakes super fluffy, full of flavor and completely different from all other pancake recipes. Meanwhile, dry ingredients like flour, baking soda, baking powder, sugar and salt make this recipe perfect.
After mixing the batter, the pancakes are cooked in a preheated oven using a cast iron pan instead of cooking on the stove. This is the specialty of Amangiri pancakes which makes it different from others.
After the pancakes are cooked, powdered sugar or berries can be used as a final touch on the pancakes. However, this is completely optional and you can go as per your preferences.
Ingredients for amangiri pancake recipe:
Gather all ingredients of recipe before start cooking, as it will smoothen the process easy
Buttermilk: start by taking 1 ½ cup of buttermilk. Make sure to have buttermilk at room temperature.
Egg: one large egg will go with the recipe.
Unsalted butter: take 2 tablespoons of melted and unsalted butter. It will create a crunchy flavor in pancakes.
Coca-Cola: take 2 tablespoons of coca cola to get the unique and secret flavor of Amangiri pancakes.
All purpose flour: use one cup of all purpose flour as the base of your pancake recipe.
Baking powder: adding one teaspoon of baking powder will help raise your pancakes and make them fluffy.
Sugar: add 1 ½ tablespoon of sugar to add some sweetness in your pancakes. Moreover, you can adjust the quantity according to your liking.
Baking soda: adding ½ teaspoon of baking soda will give your pancakes a light and airy texture.
Salt: add ¼ teaspoon of salt to bring all the flavor of pancakes.
Best Amangiri Pancake RecipeCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Discover the perfect breakfast: Amangiri pancake recipe. Fluffy, flavorful, and easy to make. Start your day with a delicious twist!
- Wet Ingredients:
1 ½ cups Buttermilk
1 Whole Egg
2 tbsp Unsalted Butter, Melted
1 oz. Coca-Cola
- Dry Ingredients:
1 cup All-Purpose Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 ½ tbsp White Sugar
½ tsp Baking Soda
¼ tsp Salt
- Preheat the oven to 450degF (230degC). While heating, keep a small iron pan inside it.
- Take your favorite bowl and mix wet ingredients like melted and unsalted butter, egg, buttermilk well. Add Coca Cola while stirring. Mix until the mixture is smooth.
- Take another bowl and add dry ingredients like flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and salt.
- Gradually add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredient mixture. Shake gently to mix.
- Take care not to overmix the batter. A few lumps is okay, it will make the pancakes fluffier.
- Rest the mixture for at least five minutes. The resting period will help activate the leavening agents and improve the texture of the pancake.
- Now remove the cast iron pan from the oven, add some butter to coat the surface of the pan well.
- pour the batter into the pan using a ladle. Spread it evenly on the pan.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once it’s done, take the pan out of the oven and invert the pancakes onto a towel or serving plate.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar on the pancakes to add some extra flavor. You can also serve it with fresh berries, fruits or whipped fresh cream.
- Serve Amangiri Pancakes hot and enjoy every bite of these delicious Amangiri Pancakes.
Although the Amangiri Pancake recipe is so delicious and flavorful that it does not require any additional ingredients, you can customize it as per your liking to create your favorite recipe.
Fruit Delight Pancakes:
Add 1/2 cup of your favorite fresh berries (blueberries, strawberries, or raspberries) to the fruity pancake batter.
Chocolate Chip Bliss:
Add 1/2 cup chocolate chips to the batter for sweet and delicious pancakes. And drizzle some chocolate sauce on top or sprinkle extra chocolate chips for an extra chocolaty experience.
Cinnamon Spice Pancakes:
You can also add 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon to the dry ingredients for a warm and comforting flavor.
Mash a ripe banana and add it to the wet ingredients for delicious banana-flavored pancakes. Garnish the pancakes with a sprinkle of cinnamon and banana slices.
Things to know:
- Make sure to use fresh and high quality ingredients for pancakes to make your pancakes super delicious.
- Use wet ingredients at room temperature.
- You can also use the stove instead of the oven to make your pancakes.
- If you don’t have a cast iron pan, you can use a non-stick pan to make the pancakes.
- Don’t overmix the batter when combining the dry and wet ingredients – lumps in the batter are okay.
- Be creative with the toppings, add some fruit or chocolate chips to make your pancakes more crunchy.
Try some other mouthwatering desserts from our foodie kitchen
- Knott’s Boysenberry Pie Recipe
- Strawberry Honey Bun Cake
- Anabolic Ice Cream Recipe
- Orange Upside Down Cake Recipe
- Healthy Banana Bread Recipe With Oats
What ingredients can you substitute in your pancake recipe
You can replace all-purpose flour with plain flour to make your pancakes more healthy. For a vegan-free option, you can replace the all-purpose flour with almond flour or other vegan-free flour alternatives.
If you run out of buttermilk, you can use it by adding a few drops of lemon to milk or you can also use white vinegar.
You can replace Coca-Cola with another sweet soda like Miranda or Sprite.
For a vegan option, you can use vegetable oil in place of butter.
What to serve with Amangiri Pancakes?
You can serve your delicious Amangiri pancakes with a variety of toppings and sides to create the complete breakfast or brunch experience. Here are some ideas:
A classic and all-time hit, maple syrup adds sweetness and a delightful drizzle to your pancakes.
Sliced strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, or bananas add freshness and color. You can also make a fruit salad to serve along.
A dollop of freshly whipped cream on top of your pancakes gives them a delightful creaminess.
For an extra yummy treat, drizzle some chocolate sauce or chocolate ganache over your pancakes.
Sprinkle powdered sugar over your pancakes for a touch of sweetness and a pretty presentation.
How to store leftover Amangiri Pancakes?
You can store your leftover Amangiri pancakes in an airtight container for up to three days. For best flavor, reheat them in the microwave or oven before serving.
If you want to freeze pancakes, be sure to wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and place in an airtight container. You can keep pancakes in freezer for up to two months.