Do you love perfect copycat recipes in your kitchen? Do you want to get some dishes from each of the most popular restaurants? Look no further, I have come up with some of my favorite copycat recipes that are perfect, easy to make and beginner-friendly, and you can enjoy these recipes at home without going to a restaurant.
Which one is my all time favorite?? My favorite of all these recipes is the Hawaiian Macaroni Salad, which won my heart.
Do Copycat Recipes Really Taste like Restaurant Recipes?
- Copycat recipes can taste very similar to restaurant recipes.
- Often restaurant recipes are made with common ingredients everyone can find in their kitchen.
- You can duplicate many of your favorite restaurant meals by recreating the recipe at home.
- Some restaurant recipes really aren’t special or made with secret ingredients.
- Many of the most popular restaurant dishes are really classic dishes that we already know and love.
15+ Favorite Copycat Recipes
So let’s reveal the secret of these delicious Restaurant Style Copycat recipes you can easily try at home without any hesitation. Whether you’re trying Applebee’s French Onion Soup or Original Libby’s Pumpkin Bread, everything is gonna perfect and will make your family say Wow!!
1. Copycat Rafferty’s Potato Soup
Rafferty’s Potato Soup Recipe is super creamy and delicious, great for when it’s cold or rainy. You can enjoy this yummy homemade version of their famous soup without leaving your house.
2. Alabama Hot Pocket Recipe Copycat
Explore a world of flavor with 9 mouthwatering Alabama Hot Pocket recipes. Elevate your meals with these delicious filling ideas. Get cooking today!
3. Hawaiian Macaroni Salad(L&L BBQ Recipe)
Want the BEST L&L Hawaiian BBQ Macaroni Salad Recipe? look no further. This quick recipe, straight from Eddie Flores, Jr.’s cookbook, brings the iconic flavors of L&L straight to your table.
4. Cry Baby Noodles
Indulge in the perfect Cry Baby Noodles recipe inspired by Netflix’s Hunger. Discover authentic Thai flavors with a touch of cinematic delight.
5. Nixon’s Chicken Casserole Recipe
Nixon Chicken Casserole Recipe is a classic 70s dish and is directly credited to President Nixon’s daughter, who cooked it frequently, leading the casserole to be named after her (the original recipe was for a traditional chicken divan.)
6. Cava Grilled Chicken Recipe
Indulge in the best cava grilled chicken recipe paired with a zesty harissa vinaigrette. A perfect blend of flavors for a memorable meal. It is the perfect recipe for a summer BBQ or weeknight dinner.
7. Lotus Crack Sauce Recipe
Discover the perfect Lotus Crack Sauce recipe made with mayonnaise, chipotle peppers, fresh lime juice, and some other spices. If you like smoky and spicy dips with your seafood then this can be the best choice. So dive into the world of Asian cuisine with our easy-to-follow Lotus Crack Sauce recipe.
8. Knott’s Boysenberry Pie Recipe
Making a Boysenberry Pie recipe is as easy as pie itself. It’s made with fresh boysenberries, and is the best dessert for your summer gatherings.
9. Costa Vida Queso Recipe
Discover the authentic Costa Vida queso recipe. Make creamy, cheesy perfection at home with our step-by-step guide. Savor Mexican flavors today!
10. Libby’s Pumpkin Bread Recipe
Libby’s Pumpkin Bread recipe is full of the warm flavors of fall, full of pumpkin, spices, and bread goodness that you’ll definitely love making at home.
11. Bill Miller’s Signature Green Bean Recipe
Discover the secret behind Bill Miller’s Signature Green Bean Recipe! A delectable side dish that’s savory and unforgettable. Try it today!
12. Amangiri Pancakes Recipe
Discover the perfect breakfast: Amangiri pancake recipe. Fluffy, flavorful, and easy to make. Start your day with a delicious twist!
13. Longhorn Potato Soup Recipe
Try this amazing longhorn potato soup made with potatoes, butter, onion, cheese, chicken broth, heavy cream, sour cream and the spices that add creamy and cheesy texture to the soup with vibrant flavors.
14. Applebee’s French Onion Soup
Make your favorite Applebee’s french onion soup at home, made with caramelized onions, beef broth and spices to make your soup more flavorful and mouthwatering!
15. Copycat Golden Corral Pot Recipe
Try this easy-to-make golden corral pot roast recipe in slow cooker. Made with tender beef, savory veggies and rich flavors in one delicious dish!
16. Libby’s Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
Make your Thanksgiving special with this delicious and original Libby’s Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe, a perfect blend of creamy cheesecake and spicy pumpkin, making it a special addition to your cozy autumn evening.
To Sum Up!
So finally, I have summarized all my favorite 15+ copycat recipes that are easy to make at home, and you can enjoy each one without going to a restaurant. Make your favorite this weeknight, and share with me your experience, you can also share pictures and recipe variations that you will make to the recipes…
15+ Favorite Copycat Recipes to Try at homeCourse: Recipe Round-UpsCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Enjoy the warmth of Libby’s Pumpkin Cookies by creating a soft, spicy treat with a blend of pumpkin, cinnamon and nutmeg. Top with sweet vanilla icing for the final touch that brings comforting flavor to every bite.
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1 cup Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- For the Icing:
2 cups powdered sugar
3 tablespoons milk
1 tablespoon melted butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk dry ingredients like flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a medium bowl.
- Take a mixing bowl, add softened butter and sugar and beat until it gets light and fluffy.
- Add pumpkin, egg, and vanilla extract to butter-sugar mixture. Mix until well mixed.
- Add the mixture of dry ingredients to the web ingredients gradually, and mix until combined.
- Use a tablespoon and drop rounded dough onto the prepared baking sheet, ensure to keep the space of about 2 inches apart.
- Place the baking sheet in preheated oven, and bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the edges of cookies are lightly golden. Once its done, remove the baking sheet from oven, and let the cookies cool on baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring the cookies to a wired rack to cool completely.
- For the icing, beat the powdered sugar, milk, melted butter and vanilla extract together until smooth. If icing is too thick, add a little more milk; If it’s too thin, add more powdered sugar.
- Once the cookies have completely cooled, drizzle the icing on top of each cookie.
- Ensure to give some time to cookies to set the icing of cookies completely before storing them in an airtight container.